Thursday, August 8, 2013

Breathe on Me and Creed (6/7/2012 - Transferred Archive)

Braedon and I are writing some new parts to these songs.
When we originally started recording these songs, we used keys and some guitar sounds to shape the song, and add some structure, but now it's time to get the sounds I was originally hoping for.  

Braedon comes up with some great stuff on piano and dulcitar.  I'm not able to get the drummer that I want, so for now I'm just going to brush up on my post college drumming skills.  Hopefully this week we'll be back in the studio with some songs being closer to being finished within the week!

Releasing Music

10 years ago when we got back from CO, we had just finished a recording of the 14 songs I had written over a 14 year period. Some of the mel...

Popular Posts