Thursday, August 8, 2013

Creed and Prayer of Freedom (5/22/2012 - Transferred Archive)

Alright, so Creed is sounding pretty good.  I need to change one thing that doesn't sound right -- that will be this Friday.  I've come up with my 5th arrangement of P. of F. over the past 2 years.  I think this will work the best.  I just need to decide if I want Braedon to play piano or the dulcitar / strum stick.... maybe the dulcitar with a bunch of reverb on it.  Can't wait to post some songs. By January, I'm hoping to have three songs done for this EP.  I brought my friend Ben Paris with me into the studio today.  He seems to have most of the same thoughts on the music that I did... and a lot of the same ideas that Rob H. expressed.  I'm hoping to work with him over the summer, but I'm not sure he's all that into music right now.

Releasing Music

10 years ago when we got back from CO, we had just finished a recording of the 14 songs I had written over a 14 year period. Some of the mel...

Popular Posts