Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kaos Surprises us (12/4/2012 - Transferred Archive)

I'd mentioned before that I'm not a drummer.  And, I have no drums to practice with.  But, the worship director at Hillside Community Church in Golden gave me free access to go in and play drums whenever I'd like. Super cool guy.  So, today was my first day trying to come up with parts.  During my three hours messing around on the kit, I'm remembering all of the drummers I've played with, and how easy they've always made it look.  It so isn't.  I decided that I'd probably do some Djembe on Breathe on Me.  And, maybe some hi-hat.  I'd love to have three songs done before we go to WA for Christmas.

Releasing Music

10 years ago when we got back from CO, we had just finished a recording of the 14 songs I had written over a 14 year period. Some of the mel...

Popular Posts